Rates & Insurance
Rates and Fees
- $200-$260 per 60 minute initial intake appointment
- $175-$220 per 45-50 minute follow-up therapy session
- Assessment fees vary upon the scope and time of the evaluation process
- Consultation fees vary upon the scope and time of the requested service
- Presentation fees vary based on time, preparation, and travel expenses
- Reduced rate fees (sliding scale) can also be offered by most clinicians and are based on household income and financial circumstances. Please ask our office staff or your clinician for additional information on reduced rate (sliding scale) fees.
All of the providers at BWB are out-of-network. Depending on your current health insurance plan or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to receive a level of reimbursement. We will provide a Superbill (services receipt) to submit to your insurance company. A Superbill is an itemized list of all services provided to a client.
Please contact your insurance carrier to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy and assessment services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- What documentation (i.e., superbill, receipt for services) do I need to submit to my insurance provider for services to be considered for reimbursement?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. All payments must be made before or at the time of service. A credit card is required to be put on file and will only be charged at the time of service. You may also pay online through our electronic healthcare systems (Therapy Appointment or Therapy Notes depending on your provider) once you've created an online account login through the client portal on the Therapy Appointment or Therapy Notes websites.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session. You may cancel your appointment by calling the office, leaving a voicemail, emailing your provider, or logging into your client portal account on the Therapy Appointment or Therapy Notes websites.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us at (704) 216-4680 or email us at email@example.com for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!